Saturday, May 8, 2010

Synchronicity is Real

Through this experience I've come to understand that when you approach a goal in life with real purpose and a clear vision, the universe responds by giving you what you need to pull it off. This is what has been happening with this movie. I have a thought about something we need and get an email from someone the next day with a recommendation. I meet with a possible extra and learn he is a caterer. I connect with an artist who has a friend who is an actor. I post a comment on facebook and discover a graphic designer.

It's as if there's 1-800-GETHELP hotline out there and someone's actually on the other end of the line.

I could debate with you all day about whether fate, synchronicity, the alignment of the stars, all that kind of stuff is "real" (and further could debate with you about what the meaning of the word "real" is) but the short of it is I don't need to defend these beliefs or even understand them. I just need to embrace the energy, and run with it, because it's what's going to help me make this movie.

To my varied friends and acquaintances who are helping to make this vision a reality: thanks for your support. No matter how small. Just telling your friends about us is enough.

To the universe: well it's been a bumpy ride over 36 years but I'm starting to learn there was a reason. I'm eternally grateful for your belief in me. You won't be disappointed.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment